David Stein & Co specialises in the care, restoration and conservation of artworks
From minor damages through to complex conservation treatments and projects. All work is done to museum standard conservation.
Contact us by phone or email. Visit our studio so we can assess your artwork, or make a time for us to come and see you.
Full repairs of easel paintings in the studio, using the most up to date materials and techniques for museum standard conservation of fine art
Artcare is our onsite service for cleaning and care of artworks at your home, office or gallery
Secure climate controlled facility for specialised conservation storage of artworks
- Our dedicated art carriers and installers can collect, deliver and hang your artworks
- We provide advice on environmental control of sunlight, humidity, mould and mildew, and insect damage
- Advice on appropriate conservation storage of artworks, works on paper, collectables, etc
- We work with specialist paper and sculpture conservators to provide the best care for your collection
- Is it worth it? We have an independent valuation service to value your artwork
We understand that the hole on your the wall gets larger whilst your artwork is being repaired. However, good conservation must not be rushed. Ours is a meticulous and time consuming profession, with treatments often requiring drying time or monitoring in the studio. Our team of conservators ensure a reasonable turn around at all times but never at the expense of the artwork.